Escape Measurement Mayhem
Get real help with these challenges:
- your training programs lack focus
- you want to evaluate training impact but don’t know where to begin
- you are confused by the plethora of methods and techniques available
- you don’t have a background in finance or measurement
- your clients are demanding proof that your programs make a difference
- the executive are wanting to reduce your training budget
Who Uses this Guide?
Anyone involved in designing, delivering, managing and evaluating training programs, including:
- Training and Learning Managers
- T&D Consultants
- Human Resource Managers
- Human Resource Consultants
- Performance Improvement Managers
- Program Managers
Easy to Use
These training evaluation tools are especially designed for practitioners who:
- are not comfortable with financial calculations
- have limited technical expertise in evaluation methods
- are short on time
Proven Evaluation Approach
Using this guide, you will be able to:
- develop training metrics that get widespread support
- select the right training evaluation method for your situation
- measure impact at one or more levels
- evaluate both internal and external training programs
- apply a simple yet powerful training impact model
Step by step, this guide will show you how to:
- collect useful evaluation data without breaking the budget
- isolate the impact of non-training factors on performance
- measure and report the “intangible” benefits of training
- accurately calculate training program costs
- convert benefits to monetary values
- use training evaluation results to improve future programs
- use the discipline of project management to get results
- build effective teams for workplace change
- create an effective communication plan
- use performance measures to gain credibility
- delegate responsibility so that people will act
- make training a positive impact
- progress stuck teams
- motivate people to change
Comprehensive Evaluation Tools
The included training impact evaluation tools will help you:
- select the most appropriate evaluation method for your circumstances
- measure and report the impact of training programs in both financial and non-financial terms
- decide when it is useful and meaningful to isolate the impact of training using simple rules
Enhance Your Credibility
- Build a benefits case based on solid data from multiple sources.
- Deliver professionally-presented reports that convince the executive.
- Place your training programs on a steady path of continuous improvement.
Evaluate Both Benefit Types
Use this toolkit to calculate and report both financial and non-financial benefits:
- Benefit to Cost Ratio (BCR)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Customer satisfaction, etc
Immediate Practical Application
Start using the comprehensive set of reusable tools and templates straight away.
Each template is in the familiar Microsoft Word and Excel format and is fully customizable. Practical tools that you can use time and again include:
- planning and stakeholder communication templates
- data collection forms for each evaluation level
- participant skill assessment forms
- charting and analysis worksheets for both financial and non-financial data
- reporting templates for reporting results persuasively and professionally
and more …
Practical Real-Life Examples
- Use the ready-to-go templates for every phase of your evaluation and reporting activities.
- Forms and worksheets are populated with working examples that you can follow before you enter your own data.
+PLUS: Purchasers of this guide can download a complimentary copy of the customizable and reusable template pack that contains all of the forms and worksheets featured in the guide.
Go to the next level with your training design and delivery
Want to measure the impact of training and
improve the effectiveness of your programs? Check out Leslie Allan’s From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance
. This expanded resource kit is packed with ideas, tools and templates for implementing effective organizational learning. The Training Evaluation Toolkit
forms Chapters 8 to 14 of this larger toolkit.
Which eBook format should I download?
This eBook is available in three file types:
PDF is a Portable Document Format that can be read on computers, tablets and smartphones. Download the free Adobe Acrobat reader or the free Foxit Reader for your computer. For tablets and smartphones, download the PDF reader from your device’s online store.
ePUB is an eBook format for ePUB readers, computers, tablets and smartphones. For your computer, download Adobe Digital Editions. For Apple devices, download the Apple Books app from the online store. For Android devices, download the free Adobe Digital Editions app or the Aldiko app.
MOBI is an eBook format for for Kindle readers, computers, tablets and smartphones. Download the free Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac for your computer. For Apple and Android devices, download the Amazon Kindle app from your device’s online store.
How do I download the complimentary customizable template pack?
As a purchaser of this eBook, you are entitled to a complimentary copy of the template pack that contains the forms and worksheets featured in this eBook. To download the template pack, follow the instructions contained in the purchased eBook.
“Clearly Mr Allan’s 20 plus years of professional experience in Training and Development comes through crystal clear as he identifies the real world challenges that professionals experience in providing effective programs that enhance the organization’s performance. He even provides tools for measuring ROI; the measurement of training that continues to grow in importance to prove its own worth in many organizations.”
Corporate Training Manager
Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.
“The Training Evaluation Toolkit provides a complete and comprehensive vision of training and its evaluation. The tools featured in the package are well built, simple to use, easy to implement and really get the job done. The Toolkit allowed me to move to the next step of training evaluation. This toolkit really met my expectations and I highly recommend it to all potential customers.”
“Leslie Allan’s Evaluation Toolkit is one of the best resources I ever encountered. It’s comprehensive and you can gear it to your convenience. I highly recommend it.”
Chief Executive Officer
“I am very happy with the products that I bought last year (Training Evaluation Toolkit and Writing Learning Outcomes). The concept/process is uncomplicated, hence I was able to immediately use them in developing and designing a training program as well as measuring the program’s effectiveness.”
Lorenzo I. Sales
Training and Development
Boehringer Ingelheim (Phil.), Inc.
“If this is your first time evaluating training, then the Training Evaluation Tool Kit will give you the building blocks that you need to gather feedback, complete the assessment, analyse the results and record your findings. It is a one-stop tool box for evaluating your training programs, regardless of the size of your organisation. Would I buy it? Yes, for the templates and the explanation of Kirkpatrick’s model alone.”
Author of Controlling Training
Source: Training Tools
“I looked at many different training evaluation resources and yours was the best by far. I found the Training Evaluation Toolkit very informative and useful. As a trainer and consultant, I want to increase my ability to be competitive and demonstrate effectiveness. The Toolkit did provide me with the information I needed. Thanks so much!”
“Training Evaluation Toolkit is a comprehensive toolbox for trainers. It has lots of useful and practical training assessment ideas and templates. If you are looking to improve your post-training assessment, I suggest you check out Training Evaluation Toolkit immediately.”
Sales Ninja Grandmaster
Sales Ninja Training
“I found Training Evaluation Toolkit well-structured, focused and informative, while Allan’s writing is straightforward and to the point. His list of subjects is pretty comprehensive. I found the forms to be practical, helpful and easy to use. Think of this toolkit as a step-by-step guide to measuring training programs. If you’re a trainer, you’ll definitely want to consider purchasing this toolkit.”