Improve Training Outcomes
Create high impact learning in your organization through:
- positively linking training activities to organizational objectives
- enabling designers to write more relevant program content and assessments
- better engaging clients and other stakeholders for stronger program support
- more easily measuring the success of your program
Who Uses this Guide?
Anyone involved in designing, delivering and managing training programs, including:
- Training and Learning Managers
- Training Consultants
- Training Co-ordinators
- Technical and Non-technical Trainers
- Instructional Designers
- Human Resource Consultants
Powerful Structured Approach
Use proven methods in your program design, including:
- adopting the four-step process for creating effective training
- leveraging the SMART approach to writing powerful business objectives
- turning objectives into action-orientated participant behaviors
- applying the three critical elements in your learning outcomes
Drive Learner Engagement
Get learners actively engaged in your programs through:
- helping trainers stay on track
- giving training participants a sense of purpose and direction
- pitching training at the right level
- focusing the learning on “doing” and not just memorizing
Immediate Practical Application
Use the supplied Workbook to complete all process tasks, including:
- identifying your clients
- facilitating client meetings
- reviewing background materials
- developing SMART objectives
- writing action statements
- encapsulating workplace variables
- formulating terminal and enabling objectives
- incorporating the three learning domains
Enhance Your Credibility
- Deliver programs with a focus on real business results.
- Delight your trainers with highly practical tools and methods.
- Achieve consistently high ratings from program participants.
Customize to Your Needs
Download the complimentary customizable learning outcome templates.
With these reusable Microsoft Word-based templates, you can easily document all of the levels and components of your program’s learning objectives.
Each template includes full instructions for use.