- No need to worry about developing surveys, checklists, reporting formats and calculation spreadsheets from scratch.
- Use the ready-to-go templates for every phase of your training design, implementation, evaluation and reporting activities.
- Each template is in the familiar Microsoft Word and Excel format and is fully customizable.
- Forms and worksheets are populated with working examples that you can follow before you enter your own data.
Who Uses this Software?
Anyone involved in designing, delivering, managing and evaluating training and improvement programs, including:
- Change Managers and Leaders
- Program and Project Managers
- Technical and Non-technical Trainers
- Instructional Designers
- Training and Learning Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Org Development Managers
- Performance Improvement Managers
- T&D Consultants
- Human Resource Consultants
Think and Act Strategically
Help position training as a core business strategy through:
- developing powerful stakeholder partnerships
- identifying your organization’s key workplace performance enhancers and inhibitors
- fashioning the right workplace environment for effective skills transfer
- adopting a structured approach to needs analysis, program development and implementation
- focusing on high impact activities before, during and after training
Powerful Systems Approach
Templates based on Leslie Allan’s unique PRACTICE Approach™ to:
- identifying the eight key elements impacting employee performance following training
- designing training programs that meet real organizational needs
- turning around employee cynicism about training and create lasting improvements
Comprehensive Diagnostic, Planning, Evaluation and Reporting Tools
Practical tools that you can use time and again include:
- employee performance diagnostic and training transfer checklists
- employee development planning forms
- planning and stakeholder communication templates
- data collection forms for each program evaluation level
- participant skill assessment forms and training certificates
- charting and analysis worksheets for both financial and non-financial data
- reporting templates for reporting results persuasively and professionally
and more …
Customize to Your Needs
Each template is fully customizable to meet the specific needs of your organization. If a template is not quite right, easily adapt it to match your organization’s exact requirements. For a complete guide on how to use and make the most of this set of templates, get Leslie Allan’s From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance.
Is my device suitable for this product?
To use this product, your device must be capable of opening and editing Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Excel 2007 or later document and workbook files.
How do I install this product?
This product is supplied in the compressed ZIP file format. Once you download the product file to your local storage, right-click on the filename to extract the Microsoft Word template/workbook. Select the option to Extract All or Extract To from the list of options. If your device does not recognize zip files, visit www.winzip.com or www.7-zip.org to download the zip file extraction program.
What’s in the Template Pack?
The From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance Template Pack contains the following guides, forms and worksheets:
- From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance Template Pack User Guide
- Employee Performance Diagnostic Flow Chart
- The PRACTICE ApproachTM Chart
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion (Mail Merge)
- Certificate of Completion Data Source
- Program Communication Plan Form
- Training and Development Plan Form
- Personal Action Plan Form
- Transfer of Training Checklist – Organizational Unit Program
- Training Transfer Checklist – Individual Employee Training
- Stakeholder Partnership Plan
- Training Evaluation Data Collection Plan
- Training Participant Feedback Form
- Training Participant Feedback Spreadsheet
- Evaluation Report Communication Plan
- Skill Assessment Form – Individual
- Skill Assessment Form – Group
- Training Transfer Survey Form
- Training Transfer Interview Form
- Level 4 Evaluation Worksheet
- Organizational Results Survey Form
- Training ROI Survey Form
- Training ROI Worksheet
- Training Program Evaluation Report
“It’s easy to see why users of this book have described it as a resource they use on a daily basis.”
Training & Development in Australia
June, 2009 (Vol 36, No 3)
“The templates and text associated with From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance are extremely valuable. The articulation of Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation and the application of this model in a training system is clear and concise. I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in ‘…applying the measuring stick to training…'”
Training Systems Consultant
“As a Training and Development professional of over 18 years myself, I have shelf after shelf of books and publications on practically every topic in the field. I must say that From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance has earned prime real estate on my bookshelf within arm’s reach as it is a resource I use on a daily basis. A must have for anyone in the profession, whether new to the field or experienced.”
Corporate Training Manager
Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.
“The persistent failure of training programs to create lasting changes in workplace performance costs organizations billions of dollars annually. The performance improvement process described in From Training to Enhanced Workplace Performance is on-target. It describes a practical systems approach that involves all the key players to get the job done. An essential reference.”
Dennis E. Coates, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
Performance Support Systems, Inc.