Avoid Training Delivery Failures
Get help with these common issues:
- low levels of managerial support
- unmotivated and disengaged learners
- unclear linkages to your organization’s strategy
- poor skills transfer to the workplace
- lack of demonstrable benefits
- proposals to cut future funding
Who Uses this Guide?
Anyone involved in designing, delivering, managing and evaluating training programs, including:
- Line Managers and Supervisors
- Change Managers and Leaders
- Program and Project Managers
- Technical and Non-technical Trainers
- Instructional Designers
- Training and Learning Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Org Development Managers
- Performance Improvement Managers
- T&D Consultants
- Human Resource Consultants
Enhance Your Credibility
- Learn how to build “training to performance” partnerships with key stakeholders that focus on results.
- Discover the impediments to employees using learned skills on the job and how to overcome them.
Powerful Systems Approach
Use the author’s unique PRACTICE Approach™ to:
- identify the eight key elements impacting employee performance following training
- design training programs that meet real organizational needs
- turn around employee cynicism about training and create lasting improvements
Think and Act Strategically
This guide helps you position training as a core business strategy through:
- developing powerful stakeholder partnerships
- identifying your organization’s key workplace performance enhancers and inhibitors
- fashioning the right workplace environment for effective skills transfer
- adopting a structured approach to needs analysis, program development and implementation
- focusing on high impact activities before, during and after training
Two Resource Kits in One
As well as showing you how to design and deliver high impact training, you receive the author’s complete Training Evaluation Toolkit.
Comprehensive Training Evaluation Tools
The included training impact evaluation tools will help you:
- select the most appropriate evaluation method for your circumstances
- measure and report the impact of training programs in both financial and non-financial terms
- decide when it is useful and meaningful to isolate the impact of training using simple rules
Easy to Use
These training evaluation tools are especially designed for practitioners who:
- are not comfortable with financial calculations
- have limited technical expertise in evaluation methods
- are short on time
Practical Real-Life Examples
- Follow three organizations as they correct common employee training mistakes by successfully applying the lessons learned in this book.
- Learn from and emulate the real world examples included with the complimentary template pack.
- Use the ready-to-go templates for every phase of your improvement and evaluation activities.
Immediate Practical Application
Start using the comprehensive set of 20 tools, forms and worksheets straight away.
Practical tools that you can use time and again include:
- wall charts and handy reckoners
- trainer and training participant forms
- plan proformas
- questionnaires and survey forms
- analysis worksheets
- reporting templates
+PLUS: Purchasers of this guide can download a complimentary copy of the customizable and reusable template pack that contains all of the forms and worksheets featured in the guide.